Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SLC-Christmas in July Stocking Holders-Tuesday July 17th OR Thursday July 22nd @ 6:30


*NOTE*
 July is a busy month so I am holding two craft nights to accommodate those who want to make these :)! Please comment which night you are coming when making your comment!

I have been wanting to make some stocking holders for a really long time and had seen some cute ones floating around.  Since we finally bought a house I decided to make some and combined a few ideas I had seen!  I really love the way they turned out.

On Thursday July 17th OR Tuesday July 22nd  at 6:30 PM you can make some of your own!
COST: $6.00 per stocking holder
If you Can't come, I can make it for you!
COST: $9.00 per stocking holder
Please indicate if you would like to come, or if you want me to make it for you, by leaving a comment with your name, how many stocking holders you would like, and which night you want to attend.
Make sure to sign up from an actual computer instead of your phone
The deadline to sign up and get payment to me is Thursday July 10th.
Hope you can make it!!
Let me know if you have any questions! 

7 comments:

  1. I will be there! ! I have been missing these craft nights! I'll just need 5 stocking holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be coming on the 17th and I will be making 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be coming on the 17th. Plan on six for me.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll come the 17th and make 6.

    cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle Pyles coming on the 22nd and make 5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny Smith coming on the 22nd

    ReplyDelete